Price on application
Brightwater Villas - Terrace End - New ZealandEnliven’s Brightwater Retirement Village is next to Brightwater Home, making it perfect for couples who need different levels of support. This small village has just seven one and two-bedroom units, so you can be sure you’ll know your neighbours after just a short time.
Brightwater villas are well set out with a kitchen, open-plan dining/lounge, bathroom, a separate laundry and either one or two double bedrooms. Each villa includes:
• recently renovated kitchen and bathroom
• a heat pump and air-conditioning
• a sun-room/conservatory (most villas)
• electric hot water cylinder
• wet-floor bathroom and laundry
• connections for telephone, internet and digital TV
• ample storage and double wardrobes
• carpet and slip resistant vinyl flooring
• washing line
• a private courtyard/garden area
• garage/off-street parking
• wheelchair accessibility
• your choice of quality curtains or blinds from our selection.
At Brightwater Retirement Village you’ll live independently, with the peace of mind of knowing help is at hand if you need it.
We can arrange short or long-term healthcare assistance, practical home help, personal care services, meals and house keeping services. These additional Enliven services are provided on a ‘fee-for-service’ basis, although you may find that some of these services can be subsidised by the district health board.
If there comes a time that you, or your spouse, need extra support, Brightwater Retirement Village residents are given preferential entry into Enliven’s rest homes, including the adjacent Brightwater Home.
Other listings you may like
Available now is this sunny two bedroom townhouse. You’ll love the serene…
Available soon is this north-facing townhouse that has recently been refurbished. This…
Fully refurbished open-plan one bedroom apartments available. St Johns Wood apartment community…