Price on application
Woburn Retirement Apartments - Woburn - New ZealandModern. Secure. Vibrant. Great location. These brand new retirement apartments have it all.
Enliven's Woburn Retirement Apartmetns are set in a peaceful, off-street location. Architecturally designed and appointed to capture all-day sun, these apartments are a rare opportunity to purchase in sought-after Wai-iti Crescent, Lower Hutt.
The 48m2 one-bedroom apartments are located on the top level with easy elevator access. Each apartment offers:
• a modern, fully-equipped kitchen including an under-bench oven, hob, dishwasher and rangehood
• open-plan kitchen/lounge
• a large 32 m2 north-facing deck - perfect for those who want to enjoy low-maintenance outdoor living
• fully insulated walls and ceiling
• a heat pump and air-conditioning
• double glazed windows
• electric hot water cylinder
• carpet and slip-resistant vinyl flooring
• a wet-floor convertible bathroom and laundry
• washing line
• ample storage and double wardrobes
• an emergency call button
• off-street parking.
The complex had been built with privacy and independence in mind – there is a total of just 12 apartments in this complex.
Woburn Retirement Apartments is owned and operated by Enliven, a division of Presbyterian Support Central. We have a proud history of supporting our communities, including more than 50 years experience offering quality retirement living and rest home care.
Please note: additional healthcare assistance, practical home help, meals and house keeping services are also available to Woburn Retirement Apartments residents on a ‘user-pays’ basis.
Other listings you may like
Hurry – only one left! Brand new two bedroom retirement apartment set…
This fabulously spacious two bedroom apartment overlooks the colourful gardens of Evelyn…
COME ALONG TO OUR CARE CENTRE OPEN DAY SUNDAY 6 MARCH 1-4PM,…