Price on application
Woburn Retirement Apartments - Woburn - New ZealandHurry – only one left!
Brand new two bedroom retirement apartment set in a peaceful, off-street location. Architecturally designed and appointed to capture all-day sun, these apartments are a rare opportunity to purchase in sought-after Wai-iti Crescent, Lower Hutt.
The spacious 83 m2 two-bedroom apartments are located on the ground floor for easy accessibility.
All apartments offer:
• open-plan dining and modern, fully-equipped kitchen, including an under-bench oven, hob, dishwasher and rangehood
• separate lounge
• master bedroom with access onto a private courtyard
• fully insulated walls and ceiling
• a heat pump and air-conditioning
• double glazed windows
• electric hot water cylinder
• carpet and slip-resistant vinyl flooring
• a wet-floor convertible bathroom and laundry
• washing lines
• ample storage and double wardrobes
• emergency call button
• off-street parking.
The complex had been built with privacy and independence in mind – there is a total of just 12 apartments in this complex.
Woburn Retirement Apartments is owned and operated by Enliven, a division of Presbyterian Support Central. We have a proud history of supporting our communities, including more than 50 years experience offering quality retirement living and rest home care.
Please note: additional healthcare assistance, practical home help, meals and house keeping services are also available to Woburn Retirement Apartments residents on a ‘user-pays’ basis.
Other listings you may like
Modern. Secure. Vibrant. Great location. These brand new retirement apartments have it…
Jane Mander Retirement Village is named after the early New Zealand novelist…
Villa 4 has a open plan lounge dining area with separate kitchen.…