Have you checked out the latest online health tools and apps? Whether it's losing weight, getting fitter, giving up smoking, eating better, dealing with food allergies and sensitivities or just reviewing your health status there are plenty of new high tech tools which make it much easier to make the changes you want to make with the support of a like-minded online community behind you.
There are diet tools which allow you to more accurately calculate your daily calorie intake, plan menus, set realistic weight loss goals, track your progress, share tips with others and help you stick to your program and stay motivated. There's no need to attend meetings - and best of all many of these tools are free, fun and easily available 24/7!
One of these is the Calorie Count website where you can register yourself to set up a plan, monitor your progress, consult others and receive regular email newsletters to help stay focussed.
The Atlantic Magazine includes an article titled "The Perfected Self" which outlines how smartphone apps are proving far more successful in driving effective diet and exercise programs, as they are more convenient and cheaper than traditional approaches.
The NY Daily News has an article on the Top Health and Fitness Apps, such as Nike's popular iPhone app which monitors heart rate data, calorie burn, pace and distance of runs and other workouts, in addition to inspirational notes from Nike athletes, voice feedback, and links to social media.
No more excuses now! Check out these websites and articles and try some of these tools for yourself!
Online Health Tools and Apps - no more excuses!
Most Popular News
- India - emerging fast growing market for retirement housing and aged care services
- Virtual Senior Communities - the next big thing?
- Thailand Retirement - Villa Meesuk Residences, Muang Chiang Mai
- Retirement Hotspots in Australia - TV show features Seniors Housing Online
- Surprising new figures on tech-savvy baby boomers and seniors online
- Lessons on retirement - new global research
- Hi-tech aged care is here
- Creating age-friendly cities and communities
- Ageing-led economic recovery as US cities seek older citizens
Follow Seniors Housing Online:
FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER